AUSTIN Modern Cake Design
Ready to level up? Then take this class. You do not have to have fondant experience, but if you take this class be ready to move with the group. You will create a smaller verison of the wedding cake you see and the color has changed.
- The class is from 10:30am-4pm.
- Bring the following to class:
- 10 pounds of white fondant (I would prefer wilton/2 large boxes)
- 1/2 pound of black fondant
- 1/2 pound of brown fondant (any shade)
- Round Foam sizes: 12x5, 10x5, 8x5, 6x5 (please order these in advance if need be)
- Fondant smoother
- Large rolling pin (without handles)
- Crisco (not vegetable oil)
- Small blow torch (please order or purchase a week prior to class, as they can be hard to find and make sure butane comes with it)
- 14 inch box and round white drum
- This class is for Saturday, July 10th. You cannot transfer to another class date as limited seating is available.
- Due to Covid this class is limited and intimate.